Welcome to I see Sihanoukville

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 0 comments
EENG KIAHENG at Don Bosco Technical School Sihnoukvile

Hello everyone! My name is Eeng Kiaheng. I am a student of Social Communication and Journalism at Don Bosco Technical School Sihanoukville. This is my first blog that I put the name I See Sihanoukville. In this blog I'm going to write about what is happening in the Sihanouk province that I go and find the news myself as I am a Sihanoukville citizen. You will find the fresh news contents here because I am write my new contents and not copying from other blogs or websites except the some of the Sihanoukville main info that I will report again in this blog. And you will find daily events in Sihanoukville even a concert, a football tournament, an interview with the Sihanoukville people events that happen in Sihanoukville and more. I want this blog to be the blog most of the people in Sihanoukville reader everyday because this is the only blog that have the daily Sihanouk province events and news and if you are in Sihanoukville you'll might be at the events, place, program or in a photo I'm taking and writing about. But I am not intent to have only people in Sihanoukville but I hope everyone from every spot in the world will see this blog and if you want to visit the Sihanoukville I writing about please visit Cambodia and come to the beautiful Sihanoukville with beautiful beach good service and nice fresh air and atmosphere. You can also find I See Sihanoukville on Facebook. Welcome to I see Sihanoukville. Wish you a great day wherever you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I See Sihanoukville |